"Captain of the Shinsengumi's first division, Okita Souji. Here I come!"
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the saber-class servant Okita Souji! This special version includes even more accessories than the standard figma Saber/Okita Souji, also available for preorder from the same time.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with two face plates including a smiling face and a shouting face for combat scenes.
- Both sheathed and unsheathed versions of her sword Kashuu Kiyomitsu are included along with a Gold Chibi Nobu and Silver Chibi Nobu.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Also available: figma Saber/Okita Souji: Ascension ver.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 135mm in height.
The image is a prototype. It may be slightly different than the final product.