“I aim to be the First Lady of the shaman world.”
From the anime series “SHAMAN KING” comes a figma of the Itako Anna Kyoyama!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a shouting face seen in battle situations and a smiling face.
- Accessories include her 1080 beads, her bindle and both an opened and closed version of the Ultra Senji Ryakketsu.
- An additional head part to display her without her bandana on and a scarf are included as well.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height.
The image is a prototype. It may be slightly different than the final product.